Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's a GIRL!!

Well, we had our sonogram on Friday and they said 150% sure it is a little girl! Yeah!! We are so excited and already went shopping for lots of pink clothes. Of course I told Derik to go pick out his favorite girl outfit and he brought back a Texas Rangers and Longhorn onesie. I told him to go find it in pink and then it would work. We really appreciate everyone who participated in the survey and all the sweet comments you all have been leaving on the blog. Get ready to help us out with the name survey in a few days. Thanks again for all your support. Love to you all from the Patton Family!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH! PINK $ EVER:)

    I am soooo excited and proud to know that I will be a GRAMMY:)....

    M:)M

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! This is soooo exciting. I am very happy for you and Derik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes..you know how your MOM loves pink. I can't wait Dad and I are so excited to be grandparents again. Take care and let us know if you need anything...Luv ya lots...MOM/DAD

    ReplyDelete