Monday, July 6, 2009

Week 24

Well, we had another check-up with the doctor today and everything went great! We got to hear the heartbeat again and it sounded really strong. He also measured my stomach and I was measuring exactly at 24 weeks. She has been moving around a lot more here lately and she has been kicking so much. What an amazing feeling!! I know everyone is still very anxious to find out her name, but we still aren't exactly sure yet. We have narrowed it down to Emma and Abigail. But who knows we are still so indecisive. As soon as we decide we will let you know. Thanks again for all the sweet comments and for voting on the name you liked. Love to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I have finally found your blog!!! Chris and I are so excited for you and Derik!!! You are going to have beautiful babies! Keep letting us know how things are going and how you are feeling! Chris and his mom had dreams the other night that I was pregnant and his mom's dream said I was in labor and there were multiple!!! I hope no more than 2 if we do have multiples! Anyways, good to know you are doing well. You are looking fantastic! Love and miss you guys!
    Carissa and Chris

    ReplyDelete