Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 28 Belly




















Hey Everyone,




Well, we are officially starting the third trimester. I can't believe it!! It has gone by soooo fast. We have another doctor's appointment on Monday, August the 3rd. I will definitely let you all know how it goes on Monday. This month we have been busy getting all the baby furniture put together and we went to Babies R Us to register. Derik had a blast getting to do all that. I told him it would only take an hour to register, but it ended up taking 4 hours. Ooops!! He was such a trooper and loved all the PINK!! I took some pictures of the baby room as well, but we haven't finished yet. I will take more when we get it all done. She is still just BABY "Patton" because we are still deciding on a name. Hopefully we will have a name before she is born. I hope everyone is doing well!



-Love Derik, Joni, & Baby "P"

3 comments:

  1. How cute is her room, I LOVE it!

    XOXO
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... of course you should know I continue to be challenged with this technology!

    I love the pics and the belly is just beautiful!

    would love to see you while your pregnant:)

    luv M:)M
    DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, it was so good to see you at your Mom 50th. You look so cute when you are pregnant. She is going to have a pretty room and some great parents. Love Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete